Pages

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Montana

It's been a while since I really got to photograph someone other than my family! I was excited (and a bit nervous!) to take some pictures of our family friends Katie, Gale, and their beautiful daughter Montana. They do so much for our family and I hope that I was able to do a little something for them.

Montana has a smile that can light up a room! She is fast and crazy to keep up with though! Man, I was sore for a couple days running after her. I think the photos I got made it totally worth it though! I can't wait to take more pictures for them!

Here is a sneak peek at the photos I was able to capture for them. There are quite a few of them here! Thanks for waiting so long. Hope you like them Katie and Gale!

I started out with them on the playground:

Montana has the most beautiful hair

Fun!



Doesn't she have the most adorable dimples? Her smile is just so contagious



There is just something I really like about this one


After the playground Montana and I ran over to the shore of the river:


I love detail shots



Drawing in the sand






Eye contact and a smile! Perfect score!






The family!

2 comments:

  1. Jennifer these are so great! You just keep on amazing me :)

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE THEM!!! :) Katie-

    ReplyDelete