Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2009

Days One Hundred Nine Through One Hundred Thirteen

Day One Hundred Nine

I actually met up with a photographer that lives in Washington on this day. I took some pictures of her and her son back in March, and today she took some beautiful pictures of Charlotte. Check out her blog and a few of those pictures here: http://gueck.blogspot.com/

One of mine from that day.


Day One Hundred Ten

One of my very best friends, Tina.


Day One Hundred Eleven

I just think this moment is precious.


Day One Hundred Twelve

Ok, I am not gonna lie. I did not take one decent picture this day. So instead of trying to make a bad picture look good, I decided to dig up a couple others that I took recently and edit them instead. I like these two and am glad I went back and took another look. This is my brother Matthew and my family's dog, Sampson.




Day One Hundred Thirteen

No comments:

Post a Comment